Accreditations and certifications
Reasons for which Rouillard has been for a long time conscious about
the environment and sustainable development are the following :
- A residential area is located near our factory.
- Our company is located near Quebec city's historical site.
- A river encircles our lot.
Not only do we have an environment mangement system that is certified ISO14001: 2004, but we also have a quality management system that is certified ISO 9001: 2008, which requires us to be in accordance with the established standards.
ISO 14000 family
The ISO 14001 certification addresses "Environmental management".
This means what the organization does to:
- Minimize harmful effects on the environment caused by its activities, and toachieve continual improvement of its environmental performance.
ISO 9000 family
The ISO 9001 certification addresses "Quality management".
This means what the organization does to fulfill:
- The customer's quality requirements, andapplicable regulatory requirements, while aiming toenhance customer satisfaction, andachieve continual improvement of its performance in pursuit of these objectives.
GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified sm
The Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified ℠ addresses "Indoor Air quality".
This certification helps to:
- Choose materials and products that emit the fewest possible pollutantsHave the highest level of corporate commitment to protecting indoor environmentsHave the requirement to work on LEED projects.
To find our Greenguard certified product, visit the website: www.greenguard.org, you may upload the Greenguard certificate for each product.